This is my first entry on my first ever personal blog, so everyone take it easy with the critics.. hehe..
I'm in Miri a small town located in East Malaysia, the main industries here are Oil & Timber. The town seams nice, lots of western shops, but with an asian flavor. KFC has its zinger burger (HOT SPICY Chicken sandwich) and fried chicken with white rice, MCdonalds has nugget with chili sauce, so it goes.
Hopefully i'll be out of here soon, i left home sept 9th and i really miss my kids & wife. But its no so bad, I have been to Nigeria in previous trips, so Miri looks like paradise.
There some venezuelan families living here in Miri, but i haven't had time to make appropiate contact, however the other venezuelan families in Brunei (which is 45min car ride from Miri) have contacted me about getting together over there. Maybe in two weeks i'll see them.
I'll write some more later.. bye
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment